Now available 2 ways!
REAL & HONEST ANSWERS TO TOUGH QUESTIONS!
NO SENSATIONALIST DRIVEL, NO LIES OR CONVENIENT HALF-TRUTHS!
REAL EXPERIENCES & TRUE KNOWLEDGE FROM SOMEONE WHO GREW UP THERE!
You can enjoy it two ways – your choice!
It has been released:
1. As a separate SPECIAL VIDEO EVENT you can purchase at a very low, reduced price!
The USSR Q&A is included at no extra charge with ESW 21!
View it now on participant Webinar 21 page!
All Series 5 participants and buyers of individual ESW21 have access to it and are welcome to view it any time, along with the webinar’s generous written sections! Series 5 subscribers: go to your subscription page for the link! ESW21 buyers – follow instructions on ESW 21 buy page! You’ll be directed to your webinar page after purchase!
ESW 21 TRUTHS ABOUT THE USSR is now available for purchase! Buy any time, and listen/read as new parts come out!
We currently have a partial release: Segment 1 Eyewitness USSR Q&A and written bonuses available for viewing!
PROJECTED COMPLETE WEBINAR 21 RELEASE: on or before November 4, 2021!
Another piece of good news: SALES!
Public sale price: $39 (reg $44)
Member sale price $30 (reg $36)
**LRpatreon Member $10+ DEEPEST DISCOUNT! Series or ind. webinars: GO HERE!
THE USSR Q&A DESCRIPTION!
I diligently, sometimes humorously and sometimes incredulously answered ALL the questions a number of you posed.
As you know, I grew up in the USSR and so the answers have that honest, first-hand eyewitness feel you won’t find anywhere else, especially in the format of the real truth/geopolitical/psychological and higher-dimensional balance you’ve come to expect from me! To be sure, all the questions answered were negative and even outrageous, except two, yet I still answered them. I also lightened up the answers with humor, irony and laughter.
I think I managed to make a very juicy lemonade out of all those lemons!
The info is absolutely precious for anyone who has no idea about real life in the USSR, plus, we have some valuable predictions, too! Such as: We talk about the future of the Russian language, from a different perspective than in THE FUTURE OF WORLD LANGUAGES (these two pair well!)
And we talk the past/present/future of the Germany-Russia relations! Pairs very well with QR1 RUSSIA’S RELATIONS WITH WORLD COUNTRIES & UNIONS!
- What is the future of the Russian Language?
- Why most Slavic countries are so Russophobic?
- Why is Russia ‘hated’ by everyone, esp. the ‘civilized’ countries?
- Why do Germany and Russia have such a long-term but violent history and will it be different in the near future?
- Did you have to study Karl Marx?
- Is it true that Western literature was illegal to read and even more so illegal to own?
- If you did not become a Pioneer, were you bullied and could you later lose privileges?
- Did the State monitor each citizen? Were you afraid of the State?
- What would it take to end up in Gulag? Was it possible to have a fair trial?
- If the USSR was a 5D experiment, why did they treat people that badly (Gulag)? Sounds more like 2D.
- Could every citizen go for a Master’s degree if they wanted to?
- Is it true that you could not go on vacation abroad?
- Could you decide where you wanted to live in the USSR?
- How were the leaders chosen? Based on skills, party association or…?
- Could you apply for any job?
- Is it true that you only had cucumbers and carrots in cans and that you seldom had meat in the shops?
- Was there enough food to eat for everyone?
- Did people receive a predetermined pay no matter how well they did?
- What were salaries like and what was the cost of basic foods: milk, veggies, fruit, bread, etc.?
- Were there any poor people?
Please note that more info and more answers, positive and in-depth, will be given in main